The following instructions will keep the finish clean and attractive for many years. Failure to follow these instructions may void your warranty.
You should maintain newly refinished bathtub/tiles in much the same manner as new bathtub/tiles.
- Do not get the surface wet for at least 24 hours after refinishing work is completed.
- Please make sure there is no leak on the surface to be refinished, if so, please repair it before we do the job.
- Never use any abrasives on the refinished surface (i.e. no bleach or degreaser)
- Regular cleaning is important to prevent dirt and soap scum build-up that will hide the beauty of the finish. Clean with warm water and liquid detergents or bathroom cleaners. Good cleaners are Dow Scrubbing Bubbles, Lysol tub and tile Cleaner, Lime Away Bathroom/kitchen Cleaner, Mr. Clean and all purpose liquid dish soap, such as Ivory or Dawn. These will clean the refinished fixture without dulling the finish.
- Never use suction cup bathmats or any suction cups on the finish.
- Repair all leaky faucets right away. Constant dripping will cause premature wear and rust around the drain.
- Do not use acids on the finish. . If using a drain opener, carefully pour it into the drain, trying not to spill it on the finished surface.
- To keep your bathtub looking great for years, do not store soap, Shampoo, bath oil, etc. on the corner ledge. Water is trapped underneath and in time, this can cause the finish to discolor. A hanging shower caddy works well to store these things away from the surface.
- Liquid car wax works well to protect the finish and make it easier to clean. Follow the directions on the container. Waxing around the drain will also keep water and rust stains from forming. Apply wax every 3 months or so. Never wax the bottom of the bathtub! It makes it slippery and dangerous.
- Never allow nail polish remover to come in contact with the finish as it causes damage to the finish.
- Toilets and floors can be refinished but are not covered under this warranty.
- Chips, Cracks, Rust or any man-made damages are not covered under this warranty.
For more information, please call Reglaze It Now at 559.403.5109